Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Top 10 Favorite Great Friendship Quotes


Favorite Friendship Quotes #1
Am I not destroying my enemies when I make friends of them?
-Abraham Lincoln

Favorite Friendship Quotes #2
Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your acquaintances will know you in a thousand years.
-Richard Bach, (Illusions)

Favorite Friendship Quotes #3
A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
-Frank Crane

Favorite Friendship Quotes #4
When a friend is in trouble, don't annoy him by asking if there is anything you can do. Think up something appropriate and do it.
-Edgar Watson Howe

Favorite Friendship Quotes #5
Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow; Don't walk behind me, I may not lead; Walk beside me, and just be my friend.
-Albert Camus

Favorite Friendship Quotes #6
The best time to make friends is before you need them.
-Ethel Barrymore

Favorite Friendship Quotes #7
Treat your friends as you do your pictures, and place them in their best light.
-Jennie Jerome Churchill

Favorite Friendship Quotes #8
A true friend never gets in your way unless you happen to be going down.
-Arnold H. Glasgow
Favorite Friendship Quotes #9
The road to a friend's house is never long.
-Danish Proverb

Favorite Friendship Quotes #10
Be a friend to thyself, and others will be so too.
-Thomas Fuller

Source: http://www.famous-quotes-and-quotations.com/friendship-quotes.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

 
Custom Search