Monday, June 30, 2008

Top 10 Best Cute Love Quotes



1) "Other men have seen angels, But I have seen thee, And thou art enough." - G. Moore


2)"I'm not rushing into being in love. I'm finding fourth grade hard enough." - Regina 'Age 10'


3) "I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had smallpox." - Woody Allen


4) "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous." - Ingrid Bergman


5) "I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell this to my children, they just about throw up." - Barbara Bush


6) "Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love." - Albert Einstein


7) "We don't believe in rheumatism and true love until after the first attack." - Marie E. Eschenbach


8) "Women are made to be loved, not understood." - Oscar Wilde


9) "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet." - Plato


10) "Love is like an hour glass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties." - Jules Renord


Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?10-Cute-Love-Quotes-that-Make-You-Smile&id=223793


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

 
Custom Search