Monday, June 30, 2008

Top 10 Women's Favorite Romantic Movie Quotes



1. “I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel with you.” (Jennifer Grey to Patrick Swayze in Dirty Dancing)

2. “So it’s not gonna be easy...we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want you, forever, and every day.” (Ryan Gosling to Rachel McAdams in The Notebook)

3. “I came here tonight because when you realize you wanna spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” (Billy Crystal to Meg Ryan in When Harry Met Sally)

4. “I knew it the very first time I touched her. It was like coming home.” (Tom Hanks in Sleepless in Seattle)

5. “I’ll never let go.” (Kate Winslet in Titanic)

6. “I’ll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can’t see it, but I can always feel it.” (Shane West in A Walk to Remember)

7. “You had me at hello.” (Renee Zellweger to Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire)

8. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you – than face all the Ages of this world alone.” (Liv Tyler to Viggo Mortenssen in Lord of the Rings)

9. “You...complete me.” (Tom Cruise to Renee Zellweger in Jerry Maguire)

10. “I’m just a girl standing in front of a boy asking him to love her.” (Julia Roberts to Hugh Grant in Notting Hill)


Source: http://www.lovetripper.com/romance/2008/05/womens-favorite-movie-quotes.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

 
Custom Search