Monday, June 30, 2008

Top 10 Men's Favorite Romantic Movie Quotes



1. “You had me at hello.” (Renee Zellweger to Tom Cruise in Jerry Maguire)

2. “I’m not a smart man, but I know what love is.” (Tom Hanks to Robin Wright Penn in Forrest Gump)

3. “I’ll never let go.” (Titanic)

4. “We’ll always have Paris.” (Humphrey Bogart to Ingrid Bergman in Casablanca)

5. “You make me wanna be a better man.” (Jack Nicholson to Helen Hunt in As Good as
It Gets)

6. “I would rather spend one lifetime with you – than face all the Ages of this world alone.” (Lord of the Rings)

7. “I came here tonight because when you realize you wanna spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” (When Harry Met Sally)

8. “No matter how long it takes, no matter how far, I will find you.” (Daniel Day-Lewis to Madeleine Stowe in Last of the Mohicans)

9. “What I really want to do with my life – what I want to do for a living – is I want to be with your daughter: I’m good at it.” (John Cusack to Ione Skye’s father in Say Anything)

10. “No, I don’t think I will kiss you, although you need kissing badly. That’s what’s wrong with you. You should be kissed – and often, and by someone who knows how!” (Clark Gable to Vivien Leigh in Gone With the Wind)


Source: http://www.lovetripper.com/romance/2008/05/guys-favorite-movie-quotes.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

you are fantastic!!!

a kiss for you, my dear friend!

god bless u dear

can we exchange our link

r u ready to do?


hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

você é fantástico!

um beijo para você, meu caro amigo!

Deus te abençoe u Caro

podemos trocar os nossos link

r u disposta a fazer?

 
Custom Search